Dimboola

Dimboola
Dimboola station. This great photo was taken by my son Craig

Friday 17 July 2015

Slight changes to blog

Well it had to happen one day. My Compaq laptop died yesterday, and along with it Windows 7 and Microsoft picture manger in my older office version, which I used to compress all the photos that have appeared in the posts. Picture manger is not in Office 2013 so I will have to seek out an alternative.
Also at the moment, all my photos are stored on a hard drive I can not access till a Sata enclosure arrives, and I can access all those files again. (Sayes something for backing on an external hard drive).
So what is a Sata enclosure some might say. It is a little box with a plug, that you can plug in the hard drive from dead computers, and has a USB plug at the other end, so you can have access to your files again.

Other than that, I have been working on platform lighting for Horsham station. All the lights have come off ebay, costing around a dollar each: a great saving from store purchased ones. The old platform lights are globes, the newer ones around the building are LEDS. Sorry no photos yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment