In 1907 a new brick mill was built to replace the old galvanized iron building. This building was added to, by the building a another story when the mill machinery was upgraded during the 1920's. This part of the mill has since been demolished. Photographic evidence shows the building standing in 1985 but gone by the early 1990's.
In 1919 a 125000 bushel silo was constructed, and it was probably around this time the mill was extended with a concrete and brick addition, which survives today.
|Broad gauge track leading into mill complex.|
|125000 bushel silo north of the mill.|
|Mill remains from the rail side.|