Lillimur was settled in 1877, when thew railway was built through to Serviceton: and a court house was built just on the edge of the town in 1887. It closed in 1892. In 1913, the post office moved in, in preference to building a new post building. Next to the Western Highway, this building just still stands, not only needing restoration, but to be modeled.
|Lillimur ex court house/post office.|
This photo was taken in December 2008. A dry moment on a very wet day.